Impeller Jet 52 | 52mm Diameter | Spare part
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Stocked: Delivery in 1-3 workdays **
Your mind is still e-surfing and there we have it !
You`ve got to close to the beach and stones or such got into your jet and damaged the impeller. No need to worry. You will find the fitting spare impeller for your Jet 52, made of high quality aluminium, right here.
8 steps to be ready for e-surfing again!
1. Unscrew the setscrew of the jet coupling.
2. Unscrew the cooling water nipple of the jet.
3. Remove the 3 - M4 setscrews of the jet front nozzle.
4. Remove the rear nozzle now.
5. Now you need a strong rope or such. Put it around the impeller and pull the impeller with shaft out of the main jet body.
6. Slightly warm up the 2 setscrews of the impeller and remove it from the shaft.
7. Assemble your new impeller now. Dont forget to secure it with Loctite.
8. Assemble your jet in reverse order now.
What else do I need?
We recommend to use our article Loctite in order to secure the impeller correctly.
For further questions regarding your surf project please contact us through the "question concerning this product" option anytime.
> Do you have any questions concerning this product?
No minimum order quantity. Check shippment costs here.
We do accept payment by paypal and bank transfer. Credit card payment through paypal is also accepted.
Queries? Please contact us anytime by using our contact form.