MGM ESC TMM 25063-3 X2–SERIES | 360A | For Jet 52 + Jet 58
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Preorder: Delivery time 8-10 workdays
Call of the search - you will find the matching ESC for your DIY e-surfing project right here!
Perfect for our Jet 52 Booster as well as the Jet 58 Booster and your electro watercraft – the MGM 25063–3 X2 series. The ESC is made on demand, handmade with high quality and individual assessment, with up to 8 gold layer boards (105um)
Why should I choose MGM?
Besides 3 years warranty (5 years for pro series), the pricewinning 32Bit system, its exceptional batterie care system and longlife mode for all batteries, precises data record and analysis, a premium customer support in english with remote maintenance is also guaranteed.
For selection of fitting batteries or any questions regarding your DIY jetboard project, please contact us through the "Questions concerning this product" function in our shop anytime.
Detailed features of your MGM TMM 25063–3 X2 ESC:
- Empty batt. behaviour - instant motor cut-off
- Setting of the range of neutral zone
- ACL - Automatic Current Limiting
- ACR - Automatic Current Reduce
- Temperature fuse of the controller
- Current fuse of the controller
- False-start protection
- Software reversal of rotation
- Empty batt. behaviour - motor power reduction
- Adjustable deceleration speed
- Adjustable acceleration speed
- Active free-wheeling circuit ON / OFF
- Possibility of automatic setting of throttle limits
- Possibility of manually set timing
- Automatically set timing
- Manually set type of cells
- Possibility of manually set number of cells
- Possibility of automatic setting of cut off voltage
- Possibility of setting switching off voltage
- Possibility of setting current limits
- Possibility of setting RPM limits
- ICS-2 connector - super-fast PC connection link
- Programming using PC
- Reading-out of data from the controller using PC
- Software updates available through internet
- Telemetry (back data transfer)
- Possibility of design with ON/OFF switch (connected safely)
- Flash water resistant
- Possibility of WP version (increased protection against water)
- Possibility of design with external heatsinks + FAN
- Possibility of design with water-cooled heatsinks
- Compatible with all types of feeding cells
> Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Max. peak current (5 Sek.): 360 A
Max. continuous current (for full throttle): 250 A
Operating voltage: 12 - 63 V
Weight without power conductors: 300g
Servocable cross-section: 0,25qmm
Length of the servocable: 190mm
Max RPMs: 250.000
Number of regulation steps: 2048
Motor PWM frequency: 8 - 32 kHz
On-state switch (FETs) resistance at 25 °C: 2 × 0.8 mW
Available BEC / OPTO versions: Opto
Ordered and payed until 10am (European time) sent same-day. No minimum order quantity. Check shippment costs here.
We do accept payment by paypal and bank transfer. Credit card payment through paypal is also accepted.
Queries? Please contact us anytime by using our contact form.