Marine grease | Liqui Molly | 250g
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Stocked: Delivery in 1-3 workdays **
For many of the lubrication points in the maintenance of vessels. Reduces friction and wear.
- Extremely long-lasting lubrication properties.
- Excellent aging and shear stability, and resistant to hot and cold water.
- Water-repellent and totally impervious to saltwater.
- Meets the requirements of NATO Marine Specification G460.
- Resistant in wet environments and provides excellent sealing properties.
- Labeling according to DIN 51502. KPF2G-20.
> Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Brief description KPF2G-20 | DIN 51502
NLGI number 2 | DIN 51818
Worked penetration 265-295 1/10 mm | DIN ISO 2137
Dropping point >140 °C | DIN ISO 2176
Oil separation after 7 days at 40 °C 2,4 % | DIN 51817
Oil separation after 18 hours at 40 °C 0,7 % | DIN 51817
Flow pressure at -20 °C <1400 mbar | DIN 51805
Emcor corrosion class 0/0 | DIN 51802
Copper corosion after 24 hours at 100 °C 1 b | DIN 51811
Behavior in the presence of water 0-90 | DIN 51807 Teil 1 Basisoel
Viscosity at 40 °C 100 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
Flash point 232 °C | DIN ISO 2592
Pour point -24 °C | DIN ISO 3016
Ordered and payed until 10am (European time) sent same-day. No minimum order quantity. Check shippment costs here.
We do accept payment by paypal and bank transfer. Credit card payment through paypal is also accepted.
Queries? Please contact us anytime by using our contact form.
Basic Price: €24.00 * / 1 Liter