Breake Cleaner | Presto | 500ml
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays **
A clean thing
The acetone-free presto brake cleaner belongs in every craft workshop. Removes oil, grease, dirt, dust and acids. Cleans lubrication residues and degreases flex shafts, removes glue and seal residues.
- great dissolving power
- high spray intensity
- not corrosive
- leaves no residue
- Bring the can to room temperature.
- Processing temperature 5 ° to 30 ° C.
- Cover painted parts or plastic parts.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Spray the surfaces to be treated evenly until the dirt disappears.
- For stubborn stains, treat with a brush or a brush.
- Switch off live parts and electrical systems before use and switch them on again approx.15minutes after treatment (brake cleaner contains flammable solvents).
> Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Great solvent power
Leaves no residue
Does not attack O-rings and brake hoses
Special chemical composition
Strong degreasing and water repellent
Mechanical cleaning by concentrated spray
Contains no chlorinated hydrocarbon
Ventilates very quickly without residue
Strong, directed spray pattern
Physical, chemical data:
Base: Aliphatic hydrocarbons
Specific gravity at 20 ° C: 0.70 g / ml
Discharge Rate: 4.11 g / sec.
Vapor pressure at 20 ° C: 5.5 - 6.5 bar
Refractive index at 20 ° C: 1.398
Propellant: carbon dioxide, propane / butane
Shelf life / storage:
10 years with proper storage (= 10 ° -25 ° C, relative humidity of max. 60%)
Container / Content:
Aeorosol can with 500ml net volume
Ordered and payed until 10am (European time) sent same-day. No minimum order quantity. Check shippment costs here.
We do accept payment by paypal and bank transfer. Credit card payment through paypal is also accepted.
Queries? Please contact us anytime by using our contact form.